- Man’s greatest fear is accidentally calling people on Facebook messenger | The Manatee.
- Self-Publishers Monthly, November-December 2013.
- Celebrate The Future Hand In Hand.
- I accidentally deleted a conversation, how do I recover it? On messenger.
Log In. Back to Help Centre. English UK.
Here's How to Unsend Messages on Facebook Messenger
Ask a Question I accidentally deleted a conversation, how do I recover it? On messenger. Messenger App. Asked about a year ago by Jake.
- Messenger: The accidental governor inherits a broken budget. What is he to do? HOTnews.
- Fantastic Venison Recipes - How to cook venison like a pro.
- Australian Wine Vintages: 29th Edition 2012.
- Zuckerberg did it; soon you can, too;
- Facebook Messenger to add end-to-end encryption by default, company accidentally reveals.
- Hawksbill: A Carr Detective Novel.
- Have a cookie?
Featured Answer. Hi If you have archived them, you can retrieve them. If you deleted them, then they are gone and you cannot get them back.http://elearning.gau.ge/happy-halloween-picture-book.php
To retrieve archived messages, go to your message box not just the drop down, but to the full list of messages. There you will see at the top left of the screen "Inbox" and "Other" and "More" with a drop-down arrow after the more. Click on "More".
Welcome to TNW Basics, a collection of tips, guides, and advice on how to easily get the most out of your gadgets, apps, and connected services. Thankfully, Facebook Messenger now allows you to delete a message — both for individual and group chats — for up to 10 minutes after sending it.
This will only hide the selected messages from your view, and not for others in the group. This feature is rolling out for both iOS and Android apps starting today. Read next: Still craving more Serial? HBO's got a documentary on the Adnan Syed case for you.
Sit back and let the hottest tech news come to you by the magic of electronic mail. Prefer to get the news as it happens? Follow us on social media. Got two minutes to spare?